We want you to be absolutely thrilled with your purchase from Clair Davu. However, if you find yourself not completely satisfied, don't worry! We're here to make it right.
READY TO WEAR | IN STOCK RETURNS
Our refund policy allows for a hassle-free return process for Ready to wear or In Stock Items.
FOR A SMOOTH RETURN EXPERIENCE
- We kindly request that you ensure the Item/s have not been worn or altered in any way. It is important to refrain from dry cleaning, spot cleaning, washing, or drying the Item/s to maintain their eligibility for return.
- Furthermore, the Item/s must be free from any odors or makeup marks, as we are unable to accept items with such indications
- When initiating a return, please remember to include the original packaging along with the returned item/s. This will help us process your request smoothly.
- For in-store purchases, we are pleased to offer refunds for full-priced Item/s within 3 days from the date of your receipt.
- For online purchases, we offer an extended return period of 7 business days from the date of receipt for full-priced items purchased through our online platform.
- To avoid any potential issues, we recommend using a tracking number when shipping the package back to us.
- Please note that the customer will be responsible for any returns that are in unsatisfactory condition or lost during shipping.
In Stock/Ready to Wear Size Exchange
We are dedicated to facilitating the exchange of your item for a different size if it’s in stock. We will make every effort to accommodate your request and provide you with suitable alternatives if the size exchange is not possible. You have the option to choose a store credit or a refund for the exchanged item.
- Please note that you will be responsible for any delivery and return costs associated with the size exchange.
- Initial shipping charges will not be refunded unless the items are found to be faulty.
- If a size exchange is feasible, the cost of resending the items will be at your expense.
- For in-store purchases, size exchanges are allowed only for full-priced Item/s within a 7 day period from the date of receipt. If a size exchange is not possible, a refund or store credit will be offered. Please be aware that the store credit can only be used once and cannot be used for another exchange.
- For online purchases, size exchanges can be made for full-priced Item/s purchased online within 14 business days from the date of receiving them. If a size exchange cannot be arranged, you have the option of a refund or a store credit. However, please note that the store credit can only be used once and cannot be used for another exchange
Please email Info@clairdavu.com to get the returns or exchange process started or if you have any questions
Pre-Order/Custom Made Returns and Exchanges
We kindly request your understanding that returns or exchanges for pre-order/custom made items due to a change of mind are not available. However, if you receive a damaged product or an incorrect item, we are here to assist you. Please reach out to us at Info@clairdavu.com, and we will be more than happy to help you with a resolution
In Store Discounts | Online Discount | Sale Items
We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for any item/s that were on sale or discounted, whether purchased in-store or online.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We value your satisfaction and are here to assist you in any way we can.
Faulty Products Procedure
To report a potential issue with your purchased goods, please contact us through the contact information provided on our website. Kindly provide a comprehensive description of the fault, including any relevant images.
Upon receiving your report, we will assess whether your goods may indeed be faulty. If necessary, we will request that you return the relevant item(s) to us for further inspection. This includes any accompanying accessories or documentation that were shipped with the product. Please note that we reserve the right to conduct a thorough examination before confirming the faultiness of the goods.
In the event that our reasonable evaluation concludes that the goods are not faulty or that the fault is a result of fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions, or a lack of reasonable care, we regret to inform you that your return will be declined. In such cases, the goods will be sent back to you at your expense.
However, should our assessment confirm that the goods are indeed faulty, you will be credited with the full amount paid, including any shipping costs incurred. At this point, you may choose to request a refund, exchange, or store credit. Please note that unless you specifically request an alternative arrangement, all refunds will be processed back to your original method of payment, subject to our approval